JUNE 2012 UPDATE: Thank you for all of your interest, but at this time I am working at a job full time and no longer have the free time to make custom organizers. I want to leave this site up in case I ever want to go back into the business, but for now, I cannot take any orders. Sorry, and thanks again for visiting my site!
Does this look familiar to you?
A vanity on the verge of a landslide... train cases so full they won't close and drawers so full they won't open... lip products dumped in a shoebox... cups overflowing with brushes...
No, I'm not judging you - that's my own vanity you just saw! However, I'm relieved to say that I now have better tools to help keep myself organized (and, by extension, a little bit more sane):
As far as style and function go, everyone has their own preferences for storage and organization. Unless your makeup stash is about 10% the size of mine, I'm not even going to try to tell you that I can provide you with everything you need to get organized. (You can see in the pictures above that I store my own items in a chest of drawers and a variety of palettes, in addition to my homemade organizers.) What I will say to all of you, however, is that I can help you get there!
Let's get started...
- Give your computer a break and go spend a few minutes taking a mental inventory of your stash. Think about what you like and dislike about how you're currently storing it, and what your most ideal storage method(s) might look like. How might you best be able to efficiently use the space you have to store your cosmetics in a visually pleasing, accessible manner? If you think you could use a custom organizer, you're in the right place.
- Once you have your organizational goal in mind - do you want one for lipsticks? Brushes? Eyeliners? Something else? All of the above? - go ahead and choose the dimensions of your custom organizer.
- The next step is to choose how you will express your decorative style through your organizer. Do you want to "go green" and have one made from recycled cardboard boxes, or would you prefer that your organizer is made out of posterboard so you can choose its color(s)?
- Next, you might wish to familiarize yourself with our pricing system and shipping options.
- Once you know what kind of an organizer you'd like, please fill out and submit our order form. We will respond within 24 hours to confirm that we are able to accommodate your request, as well as give you a price quote and an estimate of how much time we will require to build your custom organizer. When you are ready to make your purchase, let us know and we will send you a detailed invoice. We currently accept payment via PayPal only, but hope to also offer Google Checkout as an option in the future.
- Last but not least: we want you to rest assured that we are committed to making sure you get exactly what you are looking for; we will send you pictures of your finished organizer before we mail it to ensure that you're happy with the final product. Customer satisfaction, achieved through professional communication and quality products, is our top priority.